View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 04:05 AM   #3
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I've started loading books through Calibre onto an SD card for my Nook and I've discovered it loads books into author folders. I want them in generic folders by type and book name so I have created folders on the SD card as I want them, then i move the books out of the author folders into the generic folders and delete the author folders.

Its long winded but once its done its done. That way when I access the memory card on my Nook the generic folders show up the Books part of the memory card (not sure why it sets up Magazines/Newspapers etc folders) with the books inside.

I think the trick is to treat the SD card as a windows folder so arrange the books as you want them to be displayed on your PC.

Last edited by Josieb1; 05-15-2013 at 04:09 AM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote