View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:20 AM   #38
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
Would I carry an additional device just for text-only books? I just don't know.
I do. Simply because I cannot use a tablet everywhere and I cannot use an e-ink reader everywhere.

I carpool. Which means I have to wait for my ride to arrive. And I prefer doing that outside (instead of staying inside and only packing up when the car has arrived). Now, in summer, the sun will still be nicely in the sky and at the end of the afternoon, it's usually a nice time to actually wait in the sun (especially if you have been inside the whole day at one of those boring office buildings...). Using my tablet is simply not possible then. So, I take my BBMini. Yet, it can also be a gray and cloudy day, or later (or earlier) in the year. So, less light and a backlit device is handier in those situations.
Problem is, a day can start rainy and end up beautiful (or vice versa). So I never know which reader I will want to use (maybe I use my MP3 player which has audiobooks on it because it's raining)

So, wherever I go, I always have my tablet and my e-ink reader with me (the MP3 player is in my coat pocket...)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote