View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 08:11 AM   #13
IxiaAurea
Connoisseur
IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mor0014 View Post
Still has not showed up. Were they delivered via Australia Post? Austpost dont directly delivery to my address instead going to local shop and pick up from there and they have not seen anything.

Whats the best way to contact borders? cant really find much on the website. Tried sending them a twitter message but have not heard anything back.
I contacted in a form about the loyalty program or something and they replied to my message even though it had nothing to do with the program. Later on I found the correct contact page
http://www.borders.com/online/store/...ntactUsContent
IxiaAurea is offline   Reply With Quote