View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 03:06 AM   #123
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagerfahrer View Post
I tested now your Browser and it is really nice.
I write about it now.

Hi,
Thanks for feedback. It is nice to hear that this browser is so popular. The number of users of this kindle version all over the world may even exceed 3 people
By the way it is not my browser. I only adjusted it for KT. The authors are these guys.
You are right that scrolling needs improvements. There is something wrong with SkipStone interpreting gestures. It scrolls too slow, but you should be able to scroll up and down using finger. I don't know why you are limited to scrolling only down?
Second todo would be to open keyboard automatically on webkit edit events. That should be relatively easy.
Third todo: selecting all text when clicking into address field.
Regarding your questions.
There is no easy way of using other virtual keyboard. You can try to experiment with the matchbox-keyboard from my XTerm package, but you will probably run into problems.
There is no way of browsing downloaded files.
The user agent is hardcoded. Next todo would be to make it editable.

I add all these todos to my list, but I cannot promise you that I will address these issues soon. First thing I would like to improve, if time allows, would be scrolling bug.
baf is offline   Reply With Quote