View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 01:28 PM   #3
Tony1988
Guru
Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiniree View Post
My husband & I each had a Nook STG. Last month my husband dropped his and it was a gonner.

Yesterday we went and looked at the newest NSTG and really loved the look, feel, lighting, etc., so we bought one. I'm using the new one and transferring his files to my old one.

Although I am quite happy with the lighting, the newer fonts & sizes, I am not thrilled with the rubberized edging. As I was unplugging the charger, I noticed the edging is loose around the area where the plug goes in. Last night as I was reading I felt a slight raised area on the back, again around the edging. It too was loose to the point where I could easily pull it away from the side.

I am calling B&N today (or going back in) to see if this edging is just a rubber-band type edging that can be removed and replaced, or if the one on mine isn't sealed correctly. If its supposed to be loose, I may return it and get an older model as holding it with that loose edging bugs me.

Will let you know what I find out.
The rubber bumper is engineered to be removed.
Tony1988 is offline   Reply With Quote