View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 10:19 AM   #17
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
Hi Daniel,

thank you for your feedback about Tobi and Readium SDK. I look forward seeing the outcomes of Readium SDK, because I do really care about Audio-eBooks.

(Side note, you might want to pass this along to whom is in charge of the website: on readium.org there are several different pages and links to docs dealing with the licensing details of Readium SDK for non-members of the Readium Foundation, and it is difficult to tell what are the exact licensing terms applicable to that case, especially for FOSS projects.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel.weck View Post
Has anyone tried this?
(I haven't)

http://www.xldir.com/smil-synchronize.html
With respect to the creation of the SMIL synchronization map and the insertion of the required id's in the XHTML source, it essentially does what Tobi does, but "in the browser". No auto sync, as far as I understand.

EDIT: clarification.

Last edited by AlPe; 09-27-2013 at 10:34 AM.
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote