View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 01:43 AM   #548
BadBilly
Nodding at stupid things
BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, OnePlus 6, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, iPad Mini 2, PC
About Sony T1 Cover

Now, about the Sony T1 cover (unlit). I got one of these with my T1 Christmas present. It was part of a bundle from Sony. I like it more than I thought I would, though I wish there was somewhere to put the stylus. My major concern is about using the case one handed with the cover flap folded all the way back. I've done that for a few reading sessions and, so far, the cover has come back to close fully. My question is can I use the cover fully-folded back over the long haul without damaging the material and its ability to close flush?

I'm sure there are many of you good folk who have enough experience with this cover to tell me if I'm okay doing this.
BadBilly is offline   Reply With Quote