View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 09:53 AM   #13
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
I got Rock of Ages.

Funny, the other day I got a one dollar credit for downloading a free Android app, and they had a 99 cent album sale, now a get a $3 credit and they have a $2.99 album sale...you'd think they planned this somehow....
Yes, with a penny left over in each case so you'd spend more. I had a $3 credit the other day (one from the App of the Day), then bought two 99 cent albums (which they charged $1.99 each for. They realized the mistake and said they were issuing a $1 credit for each album to make up for it. When I entered this $3 voucher, I noticed I had $2 MP3, $2 Video, and $2 downloadable games credits. I can only assume they felt REALLY bad about the extra dollar overcharge.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote