View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 09:59 PM   #2
SmokeAndMirrors
Addict
SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus Eee Pad Slider
Both Amazon and Kobo's store have Erin Hunter "Warrior" books. *delete* I was reading the paperback cost, not the ebook cost - $5.99 at both Kobo and Amazon. My apologies.

I have a Kobo Touch and I really like it. I think it's pretty easy to use. I also like that it uses the universal Epub format so I can get books from more places and read them on almost anything. Kindle's format can only be read on Kindle and Kindle apps.

Kobo Touch has an app on it called Reading Life that tracks how much you read and you get "awards" for certain things - finishing a book, reading a certain percentage of your library, reading for X amount of time, etc. It's kinda cute, and a preteen might enjoy it.

Last edited by SmokeAndMirrors; 10-25-2011 at 02:02 AM.
SmokeAndMirrors is offline   Reply With Quote