View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 06:10 PM   #8
wiccan2
Connoisseur
wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3 - 3g, Samsung Galaxy Note
Thank you for uploading your clippings file it made debugging much easier.

I have fixed this issue now and your clippings file runs through the application fine now.

The problem was being caused by some of your clippings having "Page" instead of "Loc.". I never knew that the clippings file could be structured like this as my file doesn't contain "Page".

There are still some other issues at the moment so I won't be releasing an update until they are fixed. Expect an update sometime tomorrow.
wiccan2 is offline   Reply With Quote