View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 03:29 PM   #336
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I'm reading the last of the Liaden books, Dragon Ship. Sigh. They're about to be done, and there won't be a new one until Necessity's Child releases in February.

Next up on my listening list is probably the Amber series, by Zelazny. Though I also just bought a couple of the Phryne Fisher books using the Amazon WhisperSync deals to link eBooks and Audible books. I'm thoroughly enjoying reading these, so I'll probably give the Audible versions a try too.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote