View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 05:46 AM   #332
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Finished Riptide by Preston & Child, I liked the concept Pirates and lost tresure and it got off to a great start but the last third kinda fell apart and bordered on the ridicules one of those could've been great novels.
I agree with you. I have read most of Preston & Child's books, but Riptide definitely isn't one of my favorites. Out of their stand-alones, only The Ice Limit was worse in my opinion. All in all, I prefer their Pendergast series.

As for my listening, I have started Bones of the Earth by Michael Swanwick yesterday and I am enjoying it very much so far.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote