View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 02:01 PM   #51
hrosvit
Moron
hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nook ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
I think this is a major problem with ebooks. Usually, I read an ebook and when done, I delete it. I see no sense in keeping it "handy" because I am not going to reread it, especially with a TBR pile as large as mine.[/I]
This is one of the reasons that I love ebooks. I am a hardcore re-reader, and I keep all my books on my device. I love having that device in my hands, no matter where I am, and being able to go back and look up a favorite passage or scene in a beloved book.
hrosvit is offline   Reply With Quote