View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 01:03 PM   #1
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Dropped my Black PocketBook 360

And the good news is that it survived with only a couple of small scars.

I had just finished doing the update to it. I've been reading mostly on the ivory and my 5 year old has been playing battleship and checkers on the black one.

I have my laptop set up on a cabinet near the fireplace. I unplugged the USB cable and fumbled putting it down. it slid off the cabinet and i made a grab for it which missed and it went tumbling down. Hit the side of the cabinet , bounced on the edge of the brick and hit the floor.

Well after a moment of silence I picked it up and it was still on. tried the buttons, went through the menus opened a book etc etc. Everything works fine but its got scars to show for it. hope the pic is clear enough.

I'm quite pleased with the durability- don't try this at home folks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dropped.JPG
Views:	779
Size:	280.6 KB
ID:	40527  
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote