Thread: MobileRead March 2009 Book Vote
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 10:24 PM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I knew what I was going to vote for once it was nominated and nothing else was chosen that I wanted to read more. I would have loved to have read The Dark Side or John Adams this month, but that was not to be.
I don't know what that was, since you didn't make the votes public. I'm not sure yet, since you decided to allow one vote, I've got to thing about it. That survivor woman one sounds interesting. But also one of my nominations, Tipping Point I really want to read too. Hmmm...

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote