View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 01:44 PM   #11
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjfwhite View Post
I presume no other differences other than the extra 2GB, huh? I am currently using a Kobo Aura HD and like the slightly larger screen but don't like the bezel and back (not comfortable to hold in one hand). Have any of you folks compared the slightly larger size of the Aura HD to the PW2? If so, how was the reading experience of the PW2 compared to the Aura HD? I strip DRM from any ebook I purchase so don't care about which ecosystem I use. Thanks!
You'll get all kinds of opinions. Since I have both, I prefer to read on the Aura HD because I think the HD has the better screen and I prefer to read on it. However, the PW2 is lighter (that might be a factor since you like to hold it in one hand).
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote