View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 10:41 AM   #108
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolina View Post
I've paid for faster delivery too I'd rather pay extra as and when I *really* want something fast (which isn't that often tbh, I usually don't really mind waiting a bit longer and get free delivery) rather than fork out for prime membership
The really sad thing is I have a very good PW1, which I'd have to sell if I keep the 2, but I really want to see if the PW2 is worth upgrading too
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote