View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 02:43 PM   #85
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin-c View Post
Again, different people, I guess. Or maybe the timing should be configurable. I'm assuming a default of about 2 seconds-I have yet to see a curve that requires that long to transit. Multiple curves could be a problem. (If I were going down Lombard St in San Francisco I think I'd ignore any messages no matter how important they were.)
The transit doesn't take that long, but you have to check the traffic in all relevant directions before you take a turn or change lanes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin-c View Post
As for notification, it's on your wrist-why not vibrate? But then alarm watches don't generally do that which I've always thought dumb. IMO it's the most reliable & least disruptive way to notify the wearer of something.
That still makes noise.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote