View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 04:22 PM   #10
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Oh, no, I got that part. It's just that you said the people you were dealing with wouldn't even be able to install the image writing software, so how would they be able to put the image on the sd card if they can't install software? That's why I suggested that, if I were dealing with someone that tech-challenged, I'd probably steer them towards purchasing a pre-made card. That's all.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote