View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 05:52 PM   #1
calail
Enthusiast
calail is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!calail is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!calail is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!calail is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!calail is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!calail is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!calail is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!calail is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!calail is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!calail is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!calail is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle PW; android; PC
Lost customizations?

When I opened Calibre (from my USB) today, my toolbar had defaulted back to the original, and Calibre couldn't see my multiple libraries.

I'm not sure what happened, and know how to update the toolbars and add my libraries back manually, but I'm hopeful that there's a way to recover this without the manual work... I'm assuming there's a problem with a file, but don't know Calibre well enough to figure out the issue.

And, any idea what happened?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
calail is offline   Reply With Quote