View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 10:03 AM   #15
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret View Post
IMPRESSIVE work! Congratulations ashkulz! Thank you for your effort! ... Thanks again for your code. It's incredible that such few lines of code resolves HOURS of testing, settings, etc. Well done!
I echo the same sentiment. You look at that python code and say "WOW". I guess you have to be a techie to really appreciate what Ashish has done!

Thanks, Ret, for the startup page; it was a bit minimalist. I would leave the 'Online Bookshelf' link, for nothing else, but the novelty of it!

It only gets better and better... What next, whispernet!

Last edited by nrapallo; 08-29-2008 at 10:43 AM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote