View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 10:16 AM   #8
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
The page turn buttons are perhaps the number one factor that keeps me preferring the KK over any other Kindle. The ability to use 3G to do light Internet chores was the next most important reason for me, but now that I have a data plan on my phone, it's not quite as important to me as it had been.
An truthfully, I use the physical keyboard a lot while reading for searching and looking stuff up, so that's right up there on my list. While touch may be nice for menu navigation and dictionary look ups, I don't like getting fingerprints on my reading screen. Some people say they don't notice/leave fingerprints when they use a touch a screen. Maybe so, but it's sure not like that for everybody.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote