View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 05:24 PM   #31
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Oh, no! Not you too, Kenny! Doesn't anyone read the Front Page or subscribe to the Announcements forum? It was even announced on Facebook and Twitter!

Maybe we should have done another one of those find the star contests or another mystery.
I actually never look at the front page (uses saved browser tabs), but I am subscribed to the "Announcements" thread, which is how I learned about the contest.

Thank you for the offer...I'm not to proud to say that I'm hoping to be one of the winners.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote