View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 05:22 PM   #14455
specsavage
specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
Finished up reading (again) the entire Honor Harrington series a few days ago, and have just about finished going through the Liaden books again, and will start the new eARC in an hour or so. After that, I think I'll go with David R. Palmer's Emergence and Tracking, the sequel. No, they aren't commercially available--I made them about ten years back from my dead tree editions.
specsavage is offline   Reply With Quote