View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:33 PM   #9
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma Doll View Post
I appreciate the advice, but the order's already placed. I'm going to try out that hand-holder thing on the back.

(I buy expensive cases for my iPads, typically I'm happy with cheaper knock-off cases for anything smaller. My current KK case is some thing I got from slickdeals for like four dollars. I may upgrade to the premium Amazon PW case if/when they go on sale or there is a SO.)
I have their Eco-flip and love love love it! I will be ordering another when I get the PW now they are $25 instead of $35. The hand hold is a must have. My only complaint is the black felt inside their cases can stain the Kindle. This time I'm going to put something back there to keep it from happening.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote