View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 04:43 AM   #8
alexxx
Connoisseur
alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
To add to Wals reply.
Any book in the device view WITH a tick mark , also has a Tick in the main library.
So, You can add a tag You just have to switch views. (click the column head to sort or enter the search: ondevice:true then do a bulk edit and Add Tag

BTW Only those WITHOUT a tick in device view, do not exist in the main Library (you might want to select those and right-click "copy to Library" as a backup )
I'm really starting to feel stupid ... can I just replay my steps, maybe I/you will see what I'm missing???
1) Device pane - I select a dozen or so books (e.g. in the Collection "To Read", but they can be any books...).
2) Double-check: they are all "In-Library" ticked
3) I switch view to Library pane: there, I find selected whichever book I had selected before going in the Device pane, in step 1), so no way to edit metadata for the set of books selected at that step

What am I missing????

alessandro

Last edited by alexxx; 11-15-2011 at 08:04 AM.
alexxx is offline   Reply With Quote