View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 06:39 AM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexxx View Post
yes, but here we are again: if I select the books on the Device pane, I cannot edit anything, tags included.
That's why it would be perfect to select in Device, and have the same books selected in Library.
I am at a disadvantage since you have a Kindle and are looking at it.

When my device is connected I see in the library view exactly what books are on the device so I never see any need to look at the device view. Everything I want to do can be done from that view.

If I had a Kindle I would use the Kindle collections plugin to create my collections and my To Read collection would be reflected in a tag already.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote