View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 12:11 PM   #45
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
@Beryll

Would you be able to say in what respect the 6" models coming from PB, Onyx, Ectaco are far behind the ones coming from Kobo, Sony, Kindle, B&N? I have no idea but since you made that statement you must know and you made me curious...
I was referring to the large-screen readers of PB, Onyx, Ectaco - which was pretty obvious if you have followed the discussions ...
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote