Thread: Margin question
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 03:21 PM   #11
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
I agree about not bothering to convert. One can tell Calibre to use the internal reader only on certain file types. Also, having multiple readers for multiple file types isn't that big of a deal. Just set the file association in your OS to the reader of choice and tell Calibre not to read that file type. That way, when opening a book in Calibre, it will open in the appropriate reader. Like you, most of my e-books will be in PDF (sadly, the pages are scanned images--OCR is too slow and dodgy--so the text will not flow) and I prefer Adobe Acrobat over Calibre's internal reader (not a slight against the reader, just a preference).
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote