Thread: Margin question
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 08:27 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
What do I have to do to convert files like EPUB to PDF, LIT to PDF, and such, to read on my computer. Can I not use Calibre for this? I would like to read on my computer. But the top and bottom margins never work. I've added CSS code, it still doesn't work. What am I supposed to do? Converting to RTF and realigning in Word takes up to 4 hours.
Why convert to read on your computer? Calibre has an ebook viewer that can read most all non-drm books. If they are legit drm books it depends on how you bought them. Try Adobe Digital Editions for the ePubs, Microsoft Reader for the LIT, Mobipocket or Kindle4pc depending on how you bought them etc... Of course those readers I just listed work great for non-drm ebooks too.

I'm just saying there is no need to convert to pdf to read on your computer.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote