View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 03:08 PM   #18
bookaho!ic
Evangelist
bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo Aura H20 2nd Ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirgoGirl View Post
I only use ADE when I borrow ebooks from my library. Other than that I store my complete ebook collection on a 16G flash card (I have only 2G free ) and on my XHD. I convert my ebooks with Calibre, format them with Sigil, and enjoy them with M&Ms and caffeine free Diet Pepsi.
i have only used calibre to convert books to epub from amazon to read on the kobo. I personally enjoy my books with Empress Lady Grey tea and a couple of bourbons
bookaho!ic is offline   Reply With Quote