View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 05:59 AM   #7
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Correct. +1

If we do not take care, Kovid will get lost on "I need urgently this and that". He is implementing an editor with all kind of nice ribbons, making all bug corrections of the editor. Besides he is supporting the main Calibre and the forum.

My own wish list is surely big too but I like how he is implementing his ideas and how this will be altered in our discussions here for good solutions. I also like to take time and look what he will implement next time. Step by step.

He surely knows Sigil and most of the implemented functionalities. Sigil had a long time to grow. I am wondering all the time how fast it went up in Calibre and how good functions are running already w/o bigger problems. Guess this is most important for all of us.

This is not meant as criticism - more as hint that it need time to do things in the right way. I think this also holds good for Kovid magic hands.

Last edited by Divingduck; 04-02-2014 at 06:02 AM.
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote