View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 07:25 PM   #16
Joebill
Fanatic
Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel
Hmmm... I would hope that a book is in a language I know. American English is what I know best, with some bits of British English from various stories I have read.

I wouldn't mind finding some in languages I am attempting to learn. At present, that is just Japanese I am attempting. I am not very good at it.

I would like to learn Comanche. I have found a source of learning materials. Some of my ancestors are Comanche.
Joebill is offline   Reply With Quote