View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 08:43 AM   #5
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
When something is printed It is usually that the research on the subject is complete, unless specified. To me that means that there is seriousness to the whole process. Sure there are blogs written by serious knowlegeable and competent people, but most are not. To me most blogs are at the gathering stage of research, most of it is not counterproven, analysed thoroughly nor finalised. Blogs are mostly that, a way to get help in gathering info by laying out threads for various opinions or missing ideas. It is a tool to get work done. The thing about them that I miss compared to printed content is that there never is a final analysis. Woul I pay for incomplete work ? One could argue that someone has to pay for a tool, but you must remember that this expense is allways transfered to the end buyer...if you have one. What about the one who participates to give advice or knowledge, should he be required to pay ?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote