Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 03:09 AM   #133
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily7 View Post
Since upgrading to 2.4.0, the bug of losing my bookmark and it's "dog ear" in the corner when exiting the book and returning is still there, but only when I have the margins set on anything but zero. As with 2.3.2 if leave the margins set at zero, it retains the bookmarks.
Really? I am sure some people reported that it was fixed. I know I haven't noticed it happening.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote