View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 05:57 PM   #59
Santos
Avid Reader
Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
The last time I was in BN it was to buy two books as gifts. I was surprised that they were still full price. While I was in there, I checked BN.com for the same books and they were half price. It's more work for me to buy the books, then ship them than to just buy them from BN.com and ship them directly from their website, to the recipient. The next time I went to that BN it was closed. A month later it was demolished and a new building was being erected in its place. I must admit, I don't get the same thrill from bookstores, that I used to get.

very well said.
Santos is offline   Reply With Quote