View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 12:50 PM   #33
shinew
Addict
shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 Touch, iPad2, Samsung Galaxy S II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
Thank you very much for providing the X-Ray file generator. I utilized all fields except Wikipedia and it works great!

I wasn't sure which page to reference with the Shelfari URL so I assumed it was the one resulting from "learn more about this book."

P.S. If done on a netbook, one will need to use the command line method as the GUI is too large for the display and cannot be scrolled down far enough to read the required information.
Sure, glad that it's useful to you! And yea that's the link to follow from the search result page.
shinew is offline   Reply With Quote