View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 09:13 AM   #2
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by SherriK View Post
I attempted to sign in using Docs to Go and it would not log in. I was able to get to them via the internet connection however could not transfer the doc to my pe?

Any advise? Please note I am not the brightest in the closet so I am hoping this will be an easy fix.

It works for me. You need to try and update your Documents to Go software. In Docs to Go press the MENU button on the tablet, choose Settings, and Check for Updates. Once the update is downloaded, you will have to manually launch it by pressing and holding the Notification swipe bar at the top of the tablet, drag it down, and then press the App. If the update installs it should work.

If the App gives you installation problems it may be because you have Dingo (Android 1.13 or 1.6) and it requires Ermine (Android 2.2). Give it a try first and see what happens. Also, you can use GDocs if the latest version of Docs to Go won't install.

http://www.freewarelovers.com/android/app/gdocs

I think you are pretty bright and will get it to work.

Last edited by obsessed2; 10-06-2011 at 02:19 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote