View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 08:17 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Discussing Stephen King's "Under The Dome"

Let's talk, fellow MobileRead Members:

1) Do we want to try and get this book nominated as part of the Official MobileRead Bookclub for January? (I already put in my vote, but some individuals here may feel it's not in the right category.)

2) There's nothing that says we can't have our own discussion here - it can be a loose discussion or a planned one. I would personally prefer a planned, incrementally read discussion.

3) We can do nothing.

Any one of these three (or fourth?) is acceptable to me, as I plan to read it, anyway, just as soon as I finish "Duma Key" in 3-4 days from now.

What say the majority of "Wise Thinkers" here? (If you're an Unwise Thinker, please eat your Wheaties and then post a comment. Remember: I know which category you fall into.)

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-14-2010 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Question mark removed.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote