View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 11:16 AM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbruce View Post
This is a known issue. You're not limited by the number of downloads; you're limited to a total number of *devices* that you can download to. The publisher actually has the option of spcifying the limit, but the default is 6 devices. The only real problem is if have more 6 Kindle devices. When you deregister the old one your licenses are not automatically "freed".
are you sure ? in one of the comments (June 20th, 2009 at 12:08 am), the author of the article says :

Quote:
I would be very happy for Amazon to come along and tell me that the information that THEIR rep gave me is wrong. BUT…before I posted I tried downloading one book over and over again and it eventually stopped letting me.
that sounds like a limit on number of downloads, not registered devices, to me.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote