View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 03:27 PM   #9
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepak View Post
They are, but
1) I can't afford the non-destructive ones, and
2) I don't want to use the destructive ones.
Right. But remember, I said to photocopy the pages first, which does not have to be destructive... and run the photocopied pages through the scanner. Trust me, I have done this, and it's not so bad, and not that hard on the book (provided it doesn't have a flimsy spine).
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote