View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 08:45 PM   #12
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
Kent Family Chronicles by John Jakes. Follows bastard son of a peer to the colonies. I read 1st 4 books, but there are a total of 8 books.

Morland Dynasty - Cynthia Harrod-Eagles. Follows the Morland Dynasty from middle ages to the 1930s. 35 books in this completed series.

The Australians - William Stuart Long. Follows family from first member arrested and transported to Australia and through early Australia. Contact me on this one if it interests you. 12 books. FWIW, I do think author intended at least 1-2 more books, but passed away. Still, each book 'completes' the current plot within the book.
I have read the first 2 books from The Australians series. I'm Aussie myself and thought the first 2 were good. But omg the font is so small! They don't seem to be on ebooks, which is how I have read 99.9% of the time for a decade.
MorganM is offline   Reply With Quote