View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 03:01 PM   #8
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Kent Family Chronicles by John Jakes. Follows bastard son of a peer to the colonies. I read 1st 4 books, but there are a total of 8 books.

Morland Dynasty - Cynthia Harrod-Eagles. Follows the Morland Dynasty from middle ages to the 1930s. 35 books in this completed series.

The Australians - William Stuart Long. Follows family from first member arrested and transported to Australia and through early Australia. Contact me on this one if it interests you. 12 books. FWIW, I do think author intended at least 1-2 more books, but passed away. Still, each book 'completes' the current plot within the book.

Last edited by Tarana; 07-20-2020 at 03:05 PM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote