View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 04:46 PM   #9
kezza
Lowlife of the Party
kezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura about

Device: nook, iphone
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedavis1 View Post
Actually, that wouldn't have had anything to do with the clock. The only time the clock updates is with a page turn, so unless you had little kitties running across the top of the cover turning the pages every minute, it wouldn't have gone dead because of that...
I promise there were no little kitties. I've not had any problems leaving my reader screen turned on to any other page, just the one that shows the clock. It drained the battery completely, I had to reset the system date/time when I finally got it charged back up.

Update: I just did a little experiment, sat the reader on the table next to me with the settings screen displayed, the time was shown as 10:54. Glanced over a minute later and it had updated itself to 10:55, now it's displaying 10:56. The reader *does* automatically update the clock on this page, which confirms my original assumption about my major battery drain a few weeks back.

Last edited by kezza; 12-11-2008 at 11:58 AM.
kezza is offline   Reply With Quote