View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 10:49 PM   #73
Kirith
schoolteacher
Kirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Onyx M92 +i62HD(m)+M92(m)x20+M90x13
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayo View Post
Thanks, I 'm trying to follow some russian and polish forums through Google Translator just to get an idea about the quality of the new reader but opinions are quite varied. The russians seem to criticize a lot, maybe they got the same batch as Casa del Libro
(And yes, I know the russian version has no audio player)
Yes, there are problems. BUT (!)
- Model S63ML MAGELLAN greatly improved the quality of the screen,
- Model i63ML MAXWELL very well optimized software.
For these models, there is one program - AlReader, that solves almost all the problems with setting, library and reading. For the sake of this program people buy the S63ML and i63ML.
Support PDF and DJvu very weak. :-(

Да, проблемы есть. НО (!)
- в модели С63ML MAGELLAN очень улучшили качество самого экрана,
- в модели i63ML MAXWELL очень хорошо оптимизировали софт.
Для этих моделей есть одна программа - AlReader, что решает почти все проблемы с настройкой, библиотекой и чтением. Ради одной этой программы люди и покупают С63ML и i63ML.
Поддержка PDF и DJvu очень слаба. :-(
Kirith is offline   Reply With Quote