View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 12:28 PM   #63
Anavim
Enthusiast
Anavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Onyx BOOX Page, inkBOOK Onyx & Obsidian & Calypso+ (Android ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_22 View Post
Anybody knows about the price of Onyx Boox C65HD and how much time last the battery on it ?
As seen in the shop:
https://onyx-boox.com/productsinfo/
C65HD AfterGlow = 149€ (graphite, with light)
C65HD Storia = 129€ (burgundy, without light)

In my yet I install and test a lot, so I can not say anything for sure about the battery endurance...
Overall, not bad
I really like to read it
Anavim is offline   Reply With Quote