View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 09:32 PM   #247
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieterpops View Post
Here's another video review. The performance doesn't seem as snappy as I would have hoped. Watch the page turns when the guy taps the screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZyUGdUvLR4#t=616
I didn't watch the whole thing but starting at about the 3:10 mark when he opens up a book and flips through it, all the page turns seem completely responsive to me.

Also I know it's different gens but the Aura light completely blows away that of the 1st gen Paperwhite. Amazon is really going to have to up its game to match that quality.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote