View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 08:30 AM   #20
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
I think you misread that last line, I read it as meaning apple is not going to be forced cease trading if the iPad 3 failed to live up to expectations. "Apple is going nowhere" as in they're hear to stay. Perhaps it's open to interpretation but the paragraph before it put it in that context imo.
OK. I read it as "not moving forward", "not making any progress", etc. But I see now that I probably mistook the meaning of the original.