View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 02:35 PM   #4
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
Hi, hm, strange. I guess someone with more experience on Mac OS would have to jump into this discussion, I can't help much further from here. I was merely asking some basics and since the notification appears, the switch-over to network device mode works. So it should not be a problem on the Kindle. I don't know Mac OS enough to help you with doing firewall settings or similar, I guess something like that will break things.

A thing I did not ask yet: The addresses do not conflict with your (W-)LAN, don't they? I.e. the subnet 192.168.2.0/24 is reserved for the USB connection alone?
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote