View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 10:48 AM   #15
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I believe you but it will still depend on the light source.
On a backlit screen, not so much, really. Or, rather, the light source that matters is the backlight in the screen, not the ambient light (which isn't contributing much to seeing the screen).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
...any you wear your shades indoors?
As I noted in the original post, I was in a fast food joint with lots of windows at the wrong time of day. So yeah, I was thinking of keeping them on (I'm on medication that makes me light sensitive). Though, in a rare example of good luck for me, the sun went behind the clouds as I was putting the regular glasses back on, and stayed there until I was done, so it wasn't an issue.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote